25 Mens's Holiday Gifts Under $100
Guys, I'm trying to figure out how we're already in the second week of December; Christmas is a short 17 days away, and I've officially finished my shopping. This year I wanted to stick to 3 things; (1) be done before December 15, (2) stick to my budget, and (3) buy gifts that are practical and useful. With this is mind, I wanted to give you a gift guide that covered two of those goals; be budget-friendly and practical. Below are 25 of the best holiday gifts for him, all under $100.
Click each image for direct shopping links.
- Kielh's Ultimate Man Full Body Refueling Set, $62 - Hydrates and energizes your skin for a fresh, healthy looking appearance
- Amazon Echo Dot, $49.99 - The perfect gift for the hands-free guy. The Echo plays music, provides information, read the news, set alarms, and more using just the sound of your voice.
- Beddi App-Enabled Smart Alarm Clock, $99.99 - This app-controlled alarm clock allows you to wake up to your favorite music while providing real-time weather and traffic.
- Herschel Classic Backpack, $44.99 - Timeless silhouette for the modern man to carry everything from his laptop to gym clothes.
- Bevel Shave System Starter Kit, $89.95 - Give the gift of irritation free skin with the Bevel Shave System; they are my go-to.
- Flight Force Stunt Drone, $59.99 - For the tech and adventurous guy
- Polo Ralph Lauren Microfiber Robe, $85 - The perfect lounge robe for lazy Sunday's or to throw on after a shower.
- Timex Weekender Chronograph Watch, $79.95, Classic and timeless, perfect for any man.
- Vince Cashmere Beanie, $95 - A small slice of luxury that will keep him warm.
- Apple Tv 1st Generation - $69.99 - Perfect for turning your home TV into a hub for all digital content.
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Tracker, $79.99 - Track steps and sleep easily with this lightweight tracker.
- 2017 Passion Planner, $29.99 - You know I'm all about goal setting, and this planner is the best on the market to get you on track for the new year.
- Vans Old Skool Sneaker, $60 - Old school skate sneaker that gives an iconic update to any look.
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock, $79 - Have the ability to charge your Apple Watch in the flat position or on its side for automatic nighttime mode.
- Brooks Bother's Plaid Flannel Lounge Set, $98.50 - Not your grandfather's smelly PJs, this luxury lounge set is 100% cotton and perfect for Football Sunday.
- UGG 3-Point Leather Smart Gloves w/Faux-Fur Lining, $95 - Every man needs genuine leather gloves with faux fur lining.
- L'Occitan Woody Gift Set, $75 - Lavender blended with nutmeg, black pepper, and smoked woods offers sophisticated and a great natural scent.
- H&M Pillow Case, $5.99 - A daily reminder to just 'Enjoy Today'.
- Fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask, $62 - A charcoal treatment that can act as an instant purifying mask, a deep cleanser, or a spot treatment to reveal a clearer complexion
- Uniqlo Fleece Blanket, $19.90 - Can be used for relaxation or throw scarf that can be tied around your shoulders.
- Bloomingdale's Ribbed Faux Fur Pom Hat, $48 - Keep warm and have some fun with a novelty pom beanie.
- Uniqlo Pile Lined Room Shoes, $14.90 - My go-to house slippers, they're so cozy and warm.
- See Concept Sunglasses, $59 - A great shape and color for the stylish guy who doesn't mind a touch of flare.
- L.L. Bean Hunter's Tote, $45 - I always get asked about the camo bag that I'm carrying, so now I'm giving you the details. This hunter's tote is my go-to bag, especially on days when I have meetings. It's durable, but not bulky, and you get free monogram when you purchase.
- Sephora Cologne Sampler, $65 - If you're not sure which fragrance to get him, give him this cologne sampler of 15 different fragrances.